Managing PartnerKeplerstraat 34, 1171 CD
Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands
8702 Zollikon ZH, Switzerland
- Admitted to the Swiss Bar
- 2014 - present; Master Degree in Dutch Tax Law at Business University Nyenrode (to be completed by end of 2017)
- 2004 - 2006; Certificate Admission to the Bar of the High Court of Canton of Bern
- 1998 - 2003; Master in Law Degree at University of Fribourg, Faculty of Law (Switzerland)
- 1995 - 2000; Master in Law Degree at Pèter Pàzmàny University, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences (Budapest, Hungary)
- 1991 - 1995; Patrona Hungariae Gymnasium (Budapest, Hungary)
Sorina van Kommer is an international tax and Swiss corporate law attorney at Weidema van Tol. Her clients operate in a range of industries. Mrs. van Kommer provides international tax advice on cross-border reorganizations, mergers, divestitures and similar transactions.
Mrs. van Kommer has two Master in Law degrees in two different countries. Before Weidema Van Tol, Sorina worked for the Swiss Federal Tax Authority.
Along with maintaining client relationships, Mrs. van Kommer is constantly extending her knowledge; from researching Swiss domestic and international tax law from a direct and indirect tax point of view; to writing and reviewing client tax and corporate legal advice.