Resident Partner2 Wall Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10005
- Chicago-Kent College of Law; (LL.M.); magna cum laude
- Michigan State University College of Law; (J.D.); cum laude
- University of Michigan; (B.A.)
- Board of Advisors, BNA Bloomberg Council for International Tax Education
- Member, Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Preferred Consultant, CPAmerica/Horwath
- Board of Advisors, World Trade Association, Triangle Chapter
Sean King focuses on international corporate structuring for in particular the outbound operations of U.S. multinationals. Mr. King has been included in The International Who's Who of Corporate Tax Lawyers.
The author of multiple publications on international taxation, Mr. King is a widely known speaker on the cross-border structuring of investments. He has been asked to speak worldwide for numerous Fortune 100 audiences.
In 2012, Mr. King was awarded the North Carolina Association of CPA’s Outstanding Conference Speaker award.