Senior AssociateKeplerstraat 34, 1171 CD
Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands
- 2005; Admitted to the Dutch Bar
- 2011; Corporate Law, Grotius Academy
- 2006 – 2014; Bankruptcy trustee (Court of Amsterdam)
- 1998 - 2004; State University of Maastricht
- 2003; State University of Uppsala
Jeroen Oostenbrink specializes in contract law, mergers and acquisitions, and multi-jurisdictional reorganisations; from pre- or post merger cross border acquisitions to multi-jurisdictional financing projects. His expertise also extends to assisting distressed companies.
Mr. Oostenbrink has previously worked as an attorney-at-law seconded in New York working for mostly Fortune 500 companies.