Corporate Law Associate33, rue du Puits Romain
L-8070 Bertrange, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Member of the Bar of Busto Arsizio, Italy (admitted 2009)
- October 2014 – present; Cours Complémentaires en Droit Luxembourgeois (CCDL)
- September 2006 - June 2007; College of Europe LLM in European Legal Studies
- October 2004 - July 2005; Master in International Affairs, Istituto per gli Studi di politica internazionale (ISPI)
- October 1997- October 2004; Master in Law, Università degli Studi di Milano
Alessandro Morini joined Weidema van Tol in April 2015 as an associate in the Corporate Law group. He helps advise clients from private equity and real estate industries on the establishment and development of corporate structures in the framework of international transactions, mergers and acquisitions and group reorganizations.
Following his qualification as a lawyer in Italy in 2008, Mr. Morini served as an intern at the European Commission and as a competition lawyer in Brussels. He subsequently attended the University of Luxembourg and was a visiting scholar at the Columbia University in New York.