We provide international corporate legal and international corporate tax services for some of the most prestigious companies in the world. Could you meet the challenge?
If you enjoy providing innovative solutions to client requirements within an environment that is challenging and where results are rewarded, come and talk to us. We are always interested to hear from like-minded professionals who can demonstrate an affinity with our values.
Current opening - tax attorney - Zurich
Our Swiss office has an opening for a tax lawyer with at least 3 years experience. The candidate will advise our clients on Swiss international tax matters such as tax-efficient group and investment structures, reorganizations, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, employee participation plans and indirect taxes. Our clients include multinational enterprises, investment managers, private equity firms, familiy offices and high-net-worth individuals.
What will you do?
- inbound and outbound international tax planning for US and foreign based clients
- cross-border corporate planning and related transactional matters
- counseling clients on tax and legal, cross-border transactions, corporate restructuring, and operational matters/implications for individuals and public and private companies
- representing individuals and corporations in international tax controversies.
What do you need to succeed?
- a minimum of 3 years experience with international tax planning
- experience in related documents drafting
- excellent research and writing
- strong team player, resilient and enjoys working in afast pace environment
- German speaking and fluent in English (spoken and written)
- pro-active, practical and flexible in approach
- an interesting and varied activity
What do we offer?
- working in an international environment
- competitive salary
- a cutting-edge workplace in the heart of Zurich
If you think this sounds like you, send your CV via e-mail to careers [at] wvant.com
We can't wait to hear from you.